Chad & I enjoyed traveling to Michigan for Christmas to visit my family and spend time with our little newphew, Bram (eventhough everyone had the flu)! We celebrated my mom's 60th birthday, since we won't be able to travel on her actual birthday beacuse its a little too close to our due date. Mya's not sure if she is ready for the addition to our family (see picture)! :) We know she will love our little babe when he/she arrives- although she's in for some big changes!
I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and mom & Baby Pea are healthy! Our babe's heartrate was 138 and the Doctor said that he/she is head down. We are hoping it stays that way for the next few weeks! It's hard to believe that our baby will be here sometime in the next five-six weeks! Chad & I are eagerly anticipating finding out if our babe is a girl or a boy.
Do you think Baby Pea's a boy or a girl? Please post your predictions under the comments so we can save it for our babe's book! Check out what some of our family members think!
9 comments:
PaPa Price- boy
Mimi Price- girl
Bill- boy
Stefani- girl
Lola- girl
Matt L.- girl
Lacey- boy
Brian- boy
Eric- girl
Liz-boy
I'm guessing boy, but my predictions have not been too accurate, so don't put too much stock in it. We'll love that baby boy or girl! Getting close now!
Love, Grandma Joy
Jeannie - Boy
I'd have to say I think it is a boy! But I also think that I am having a boy so maybe I just got boy on the brain! Can't wait to find out!!!!
Lisa
Boy (and I've been pretty good...except w/my own pregnancy).
-Erin
I think it will be a girl, however I have no real experience with this sort of thing : )
-Keri
When you first told us you were pregnant, I thought it was a girl but lately I've been thinking it's a boy. BUT, if I have to wager a guess...than I'll have to stick with my first feeling of GIRL. Your due date is quickly approaching....can't wait to welcome our new little niece or nephew!
I'm going to guess a boy. Because the baby is so active, and you are carrying straight out in front. Will would love a little playmate if it is a boy, or he could have baby girl Price as a girlfriend someday. Either would be fine with me! :) Enjoy the last few weeks...it is all so exciting!
I am guessing boy, but I am never right. Boy or girl will be awesome!
Jen T.
Post a Comment