Hi Shannon and Chad, Ashlynn is so beautiful! I hope you don't think it invasive, but I followed a link on Matt and Colleens Blog page to yours. Best Wishes to your lovelly family. Maria Leonard
Chad & I look forward to sharing our updates with our family & friends! In February 2009, we were blessed with our daughter, Ashlynn. She is our sunshine, and we thank God everyday for His blessings!
4 comments:
I love the picture. She is getting so big!
What a cool shot of Ashlynn..its a great moment to capture! The benefits of having a photographer as a mama!
Hi Shannon and Chad,
Ashlynn is so beautiful! I hope you don't think it invasive, but I followed a link on Matt and Colleens Blog page to yours. Best Wishes to your lovelly family. Maria Leonard
What a cute perspective and the polka dot dress is a perfect accent-so cute!
Post a Comment