We had Ashlynn's 1st birthday party on Saturday. She loved her cake, although she was very hesitant at first, and may never have "dug in" without daddy's help. Ashlynn was so excited to play with all her new toys and happy to share with a few of her friends. She can't wait to wear her new clothes for spring too (although mommy might be slightly more excited). :)
We are so appreciative to all the family who was able to travel into town to celebrate with us, as well as all of our family and friends here who made it to the celebration too! You all truly helped make the day special for our little girl. I can't believe she's going to be one!
2 comments:
Love all of these! How fun to capture the moments. I'm glad Dad and I were able to be there to share her party with you all.
Happy Birthday! Looks like Ashlynn will be busy with all of her new toys! Love the first picture...pink frosting and big blue eyes! Good job with the camera, mommy!
Post a Comment