Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meet Lincoln


We are really getting to know our little guy and already can't imagine life without him.  I just love being a family of four and enjoy our time together as a family.  Lincoln (so far) is a very laid- back little guy.  This is fortunate because we seem to be always on the go.  Our little man does get upset during a diaper change occasionally, and doesn't love getting his clothes changed.  I think he'd be happy to just stay in the same outfit all the time (typical guy).  Although Lincoln doesn't love sleeping in his crib during the day, I've been told I shouldn't complain since he's sleeping well in his crib at night. He definitely isn't into his pacifier, but luckily he doesn't seem to need it very often.  Lincoln is is a very cuddly little babe- he just nuzzles his head right under my chin when he sleeps. Finally, we are impressed by Lincoln's "super-strength"!  He can already hold is head up fairly well, which is a bit dangerous because he thinks he can do more than he should, and has already banged his face into my shoulder a time or two.  Mommy's trying to be more careful because those tears of pain, although short-lived, are definitely hard to handle!    
Lincoln- 14 days new

No comments: