Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Month Old

I feel like I am always saying, "Time flies..."  But it does.  I can't believe that Lincoln's been in our lives for a month already(+9).  We are definitely adpating to life with a family of four and truly can't imagine life without our lil' guy.  Ashlynn is enjoying her little brother and always gives him kisses and hugs before bed.  It's becoming part of her routnine, she'll say, "I have to go kiss Lincoln goodnight!"  It's amazing how quickly she's adjusted to sharing her parents.

At a month Lincoln is...
...smiling!
...10 lbs. 12.4 oz, 76th percentile
...22.5 inches, 80th percentile
...head cricumference 38.2 cm, 47th percentile
...loving his swing
...has two very awake periods during the day
...tough to get to sleep during the day or sleeps All day!
...nicknamed "the whistler"
...still has a full head of hair, but it's getting lighter
...sleeping 6+ stretch and 4+ stretch at night (bed at about 8:30 p.m., waking up once at around 2:30 a.m. to eat, and then usually around 6:30 a.m.).  He always goes right back down.
...is still very laid back
...really only cries when he's "starving"

No comments: