Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day Of Preschool

Our Family


Green Room, Young 3's, Bless her teachers!

Ashlynn & Mrs. Seggerson

Ashlynn & Briana

Ashlynn & Mrs. Smith
Ashlynn "graduated" from her preschool today.  She had mixed emotions because she loved her teachers, Mrs. Smith & Mrs. Seggerson and all her preschool friends.  Ashlynn said, "Now that we are done with preschool, me and my friends have to go to college."  I guess we've been talking about college alot, since daddy just graduated and I didn' t have the heart to tell her that she has about 15 more years of school before college.  It's amazing how much our little girl has grown up this year.  I just don't know when my toddler turned into an independent little girl.  We got some pictures, although Ashlynn  didn't really want to look at the camera!

1 comment:

Blake Family said...

Congrats! Love the family picture!