Baby p has been moving around an awful lot lately and the movements seem to be getting quite strong (we might have a little athlete in there!). Last Saturday night, during the Ohio State/Wisconsin game our little babe was kicking like crazy and Chad was able to feel the movements for the first time! Baby p must be a little sports fan already! I am sure that Daddy is hoping that he/she is a Buckeye fan too! Our little babe seems to be most active after my runs, after eating, and in the evening.
It's hard to believe that it's been 24 weeks- more than halfway! Thankfully, my headaches (from week 15) have finally ceased. Here are two more belly shots- they were taken just shy of 24 weeks. I am still in my regular pants, but am going to take a shopping trip with some of my other pregnant friends soon to try to update my very limited wardrobe! :)
3 comments:
Wow! You look bigger in the brown shirt than the red. Baby p is definitely growing! You look very cute, but I have to say it is weird to see you prego. I probably never will get use to it since we rarely see each other...kind of sad. Have a great week! Love You!
Becky
You look adorable Shan!! Looking foward to seeing for the shower in a couple weeks! Talk to you soon!
Lis
What a hot mama-to-be!
Post a Comment