Saturday, October 18, 2008

Any Advice?

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday (25 weeks). All seemed well with baby and mom- Baby p's heart rate was slightly lower this time, 146 beats per minute. Hmmm...wonder what that means??

Chad & I seem to have a very active baby. It is quite obvious to friends and family when Baby p moves (which he/she does frequently now), because our little babe's movements can quite obviously be seen through my tummy. Chad & I love feeling our baby move around!

I have been having a bit more trouble running lately (slight pain/pressure in the pelvic area), any advice? My sister mentioned she wore her bella band for extra support, so I am going to try that. Any advice is appreciated, I'm not quite ready to give up running yet!

Also, Chad & I have been looking into birthing classes, any suggestions on the type of classes to look for? We are thinking of a breast-feeding class and some type of birthing class.

Here are a few websites from some items we've purchased recently- our cloth diapers & a nursing cover. We are very excited about both!

Nursing Cover- http://shop.bebeaulait.com/shop/originals
Cloth Diapers- http://www.bumgenius.com/one-size.php

Any of your favorites to be shared, would be welcomed! :)

1 comment:

Colleen and Matt said...

We loved both of the products you suggested too! And of course, the Q-series Baby Jogger which mom and dad gave to you! Birthing classes? I would suggest a class that focuses on coping mechanisms during early and transition labor! We love our book, Birthing From Within (and found a class that used the principles/methods). Good luck!