Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 3



We were so glad to come home with our baby girl! Ashlynn was exhausted from the stay at the hosiptal and has been sleeping well at home in her crib. Chad & I are enjoying every moment with our new little angel. Mya loves her too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

She is adorable. Andrew and I can not wait to meet her. You all looked like you are all settled in. You were right your little girl was fooling us all =)

Anonymous said...

My new niece looks so beautiful!!! I cant wait to see her tomorrow!

Blake Family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I can't believe how alert she is already.

Colleen and Matt said...

She is an angel. I love her flowery pink sleeper! The pic of Maya and Ashlynn is so cute! Your girls.