Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Bundle of Joy!



It's a girl! Can you believe it? Chad and I were a little surprised (and excited)when our little one arrived at 2:08 p.m. on February 2nd (her due date). She weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 20 and 1/4 inches in length. We named our little bundle Ashlynn Joy (after her Grandma Joy).

Here are a few of her first photos. She was very alert in her first 24 hours, but has started to take much longer (& needed) naps today! :) Mommy and daddy are happy about that! Our girl looks just like her daddy!

5 comments:

Colleen and Matt said...

Ashlynn is gorgous! Gosh, she is so sweet...just precious. I am so excited to buy ruffles and pink outfits for her!

Colleen and Matt said...

Ashlynn is gorgeous! Gosh, she is so sweet...just precious. I am so excited to buy ruffles and pink outfits for her!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to meet her. Try to get some sleep:)...
love, Betsi

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm already looking forward to Ashlynn's visit to MI. And yes, she does look like her daddy!
Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW....Oh how fun!!! I just want to hold her and snuggle her. She is adorable! She sure does look like chad too! Hope you are feeling well Shan!
Love ya,
Lis